Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day Ten - Wow Day Ten!!

I am so happy that I successfully finished day ten!  My goal was to do the 15 day plan, seeing how I felt after 5, and 10 days.  Now I am here finishing up day ten feeling great thinking about going longer than 15.  This morning I made a juice with kale, blueberries, carrots, a lime and some celery.  It was about all I had left in the fridge.  I threw it together and headed out to the grocery for my weekly goodies.  
Breakfast, playing with picture options from instagram

I like watching all the colors mix together!  Berries, carrots and kale
I picked a bunch of different recipes off of the website that I wanted to try and planned out my grocery list.  I have been really interested in the berry mint juice, which is blueberries, strawberries, kiwis and mint leaves.  It was delicious!  The perfect summer drink.  It was very thick, like a smoothie, just so much juice.  Also, the mint leaves didn't chop up into the drink.  I put about two cups in and I would say about 2 leaves actually went through.  All the rest of the just shot straight into the pulp container.  I ended up throwing a cucumber in there because it was a little too thick.

Berry Blend before
Berry Blend after
This made enough for about 45 ounces, I had the glass above for lunch, and another 20 ounces during my class tonight.  I decided to head to the gym after class and do some cardio.  It was the first time I have gone to the gym since doing the fast.  I have had tons of energy but was still nervous about getting too weak.  I felt great, did about 30 minutes on the EPX machine!  I came home and drank the rest of the berry goodness.  Yum Yum!

Happy Juicing!

Day Ten - 189.8 Pounds (YAY!! back in the 180's)
Total Weight Loss - 8.1 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment