Monday, July 25, 2011

Day Eight - Whoops I forgot

I was so tired last night I passed out and forgot to blog!  Day eight was a good day, I was craving some fruit so I made a summer salad juice.  I whipped up a carton of strawberries, 2 cups of blueberries and a whole bunch of baby spinach.  Well... that was a big mistake because the baby spinach was so thin and little that it pretty much bypassed the blade and went straight into the container.  That was a little frustrating so I added some celery and a cucumber for some more juice.  Cucumbers and celery put out so much juice I find myself adding them to almost everything.  I got about 30 ounces, one for breakfast and lunch. 
Looks good huh?!

Yesterday was the first day that it wasn't 100 degrees here so I thought I would enjoy my juice outside.  I look to put it in my Starbucks cup, keeps it cold and makes me feel like it's more special!  Notice the grass in my yard is DEAD!  It's like a African grass land out there, no water in sight.

 My friend Courtney called me over to hang out in her new pool.  She is prego and it's so hot out so just wants to lay in the water, sounded great to me!  So I head over there to chill in the kiddie pool and it decides to rain for the first time in a month!  Thunder rolling in and all.  We got to sit in the pool for about 15 minutes before the sky started looking not so friendly.

Me and Court
We decided to head inside where she proceeded to make some yummy quesadillas and her husband started making rice crispy treats!  I thought they were trying to kill me!  Either that or make me leave!  I just sucked down my juice.  I made them both try the juice and their faces were priceless.  I don't think they will be juicing anytime soon!

Did I mention Mexican food is my favorite?????
Ahhhh so hard to resist

The dogs wanted some juice too

I came home in the evening and made myself a salad with some tomatoes and avocados .  I have yet to just juice for one day only.  I always seem to have some fruit or salad.  So, for the next three days I am solely juicing.  This morning I am enjoying a mean green and I think I will make a fruit juice for lunch.  I will remember to blog about today later tonight!

Happy juicing!!

Day Eight - 192.1 Pounds (Damn tacos)
Total Weight Loss - 5.8 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment