Monday, July 25, 2011

Day Nine - Bud Light or Juice?

Day Nine - Woo hoo

Today has been a great lazy lazy day for me.  I decided to make these next 5 days juice only, which I have not yet done so far.  No food at all, not even fresh fruits or veggies.  I woke up this morning and made a mean green, I forgot to add celery so it was kinda thick and didn't produce as much juice as usual. 


For lunch I decided to make another V8 variation.  I am running out of produce so I just kind of threw what I had into the juicer.  I put in waaaay too many carrots, actually more than the picture shows and pretty much created a carrot juice.  It was ok, but not great.  I pretty much tasted just like carrot juice. 


Tonight I decided to try to make a different kind of juice.  My friend was over and he is thinking about buying a juicer tomorrow and starting to supplement a meal a day.  He wanted to try the juicer and drink something fruity and refreshing.  I threw together a lime, a cucumber and a whole bunch of blueberries.  I forgot to take a pic until I was halfway into the mixture, but here is the final product.  It was so good!!  Pretty much tasted like a limeade, it was very tasty.  Excellent evening treat.

Fruity Heaven

Bud Light or Juice?? That is the question!  I picked the juice.. lol
Right now we are watching Food Inc.  I heard it was a good documentary about our American food processes.  I am about 15 minutes in and I'm already pretty uncomfortable watching the chicken housing/growing process.  I like eating meat and I hope this doesn't turn me off to it completely!  Hmmm.. I will give you my opinion tomorrow if I make it all the way through.

Oh great... my friend just ordered a pizza.  The smell might kill me.  Or maybe make me kill him.


Happy Juicing!!

Day Nine - 190.4 Pounds
Total Weight Loss - 7.5 Pounds


6 comments:

  1. thinking about becoming vegetarian??? i can help wink wink... there are also tons of other great documentaries i can point you to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no not yet. I just want to be more aware of where my food is coming from and what I am eating. I love me some meat.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog! What should I say in its praise… relevant, lastly something which surely helped me? Thanks
    Juicing guides

    ReplyDelete
  4. First-class website! I really love it!! Thanks for sharing such latest thing with us. healthy living

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Informative page, I hope it will be useful for all of us. I will try for myself sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this amazing and informative blog post. I enjoyed reading this beautiful blog post.
    Best juicers

    ReplyDelete