Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day Eleven

Ahh day eleven is over.. I can't believe I only have 4 more days on this fast!  Time has gone by quickly.  I just realized I took no photos today so this blog is gonna be a quick one.  And the fact that I have to wake up at 6am for a workshop all day tomorrow.  I slept in super late today.. til about noon, so I really only had a lunch/evening juice today.  I woke up and made about 32 ounces of mean green, with the intent to come home after Butler tonight and try another drink before I went to sleep.  Well.. since I ate a piece of pizza and some salad during class tonight I decided to forgo the juice and hit the gym instead.  I found out a few days ago my professor was bringing us pizza tonight since it was our last class of the summer semester.  No big deal, I actually don't like most pizza chains so I wasn't even worried.  Well she did not order just any pizza chain, she ordered Bazbeaux, which is the most amazing local pizza.  So here I am sitting in this room surrounded by about 10 pizza boxes for the next few hours.  All my classmates are chowing down and I thought, eh, one square won't kill me.  =)  Annnd it was amazing.  Since it was the last class some peeps decided to go get a drink afterwards.  I joined and had a tea.. then went and ran for 30 minutes.  At one point during my run I kind of closed my eyes and thought I was about to black out!  So I slowed it down a bit lol.  Anyway.. that's all I have tonight, sorry kinda lame blog.  I gotta go to sleep.  But I am excited to try a new recipe tomorrow!!!

Happy Juicing!

Day Eleven - 188.8 Pounds
Total Weight Loss - 9.1 Pounds (Wooooooo)

No comments:

Post a Comment