Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day Seven!!

Hey friends, here I am at the close of a very long day seven!  Day seven actually started with challenging day six evening.  Two of my good friends just moved to St. Louis and unexpectedly came into town last night prompting a quick outing to Broadripple.  I met my friends at Bdubs... oh boy.  I love boneless wings and I love beer!  But.. I am amazed and happy to say that I sat and just enjoyed conversation drinking iced tea.  Then we went to the Tavern where we met up with some more friends and pitchers of beer.  I ordered an ice water and just chewed on ice for the next two hours, again just enjoying good company.  As I was driving home around 2:30am I wanted to stop at every fast food place along the way, I was soooo hungry!!  But I didn't, I just went home and planned to go to bed.  I did end up eating some of that pico I made earlier in the day with a few chips.  It hit the spot!  


I woke up this morning and made another mean green for breakfast and lunch.  Right after lunch my friend Patrick came over for a fun day of river tubing.  We went up in Noblesville and tubed on the White River for what was supposed to be 2-3 hours.  I didn't bring any food because it was going to be a pretty short time away from home.  Well it ended up being over 4 hours on the river in about 100 degree heat.  I had 20 ounces of water which I went through very quickly.  I got home and was so exhausted, starving and dehydrated.  I chugged my green mean from the morning and about 20 ounces of water.  I was still feeling really so I made a salad this evening with some blueberries and balsamic dressing.  Then my buddy whose name is a synonym for the DEVIL came over and convinced me to join him at Cancun (my favorite place to eat).  I thought ok, I have had a salad, a juice, a lot of water, I should be good to go.  Nope, as soon as I got there I gave in to a few chips and salsa.. then the devil conned me into eating two tacos.  Yes friends, I hate to admit it, but I totally gave in tonight and ate two tacos.  And you know what, it felt great.  I was so hungry for something more than juice I don't even feel bad.  I needed those damn tacos!!  Haha.. and that's all I have to say about that.  BUT I will tell you that right now I am making my devil friend watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead with me right now!!  He is loving it I can tell and it is great for me to watch it again.

Happy Juicing everyone!!!

Day Seven - 191.4 Pounds
Total Weight Loss - 6.5 Pounds

If you have been following you will notice that is the EXACT same weight I was yesterday, no loss, no gain, I am the same.  Hmmm... what is up with that.  I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow morning and see what those tacos did to me =(  
NO REGRETS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment